Terms and Conditions / Client Agreement:
1. The services or products offered and the information provided should be used with your discernment and responsibility. They do not intend to diagnose, cure, or treat any disease, mental or medical illness. They are not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, therapy, substance abuse treatment or other professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professionals. It is the client’s exclusive responsibility to seek such independent professional guidance as needed. As deemed necessary, consult a medical, psychiatric, and/or psychological professional. (Nursing is entirely separate from the services or products offered by Pachamama Wisdom LLC.)
2. Client acknowledges that services provided may include a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of his or her life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. The client understands that this may also include the metaphysical, energetic and spiritual aspect of the client. The client agrees that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching principle into those areas and implementing choices is exclusively the client’s responsibility. The client understands that results they are expecting are not guaranteed.
3. The client is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental, and emotional well-being decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the sessions or programs offered and the interactions provided by the coach. As such, the client agrees that Pachamama Wisdom LLC and it's owners or affiliates, employees, contractors and subcontractors will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inactions, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided.
4. The client understands that in order to enhance his/her experience, the client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
5. The client understands and agrees to engage in coaching/energy healing/spiritual intuitive reading and consulting sessions which includes but not limited to Healing and Happiness Sessions, Private VIP Package, Premium Curated Healing, 21 Day Challenges, and 2 to 3 Days Masterclasses, Double Clearing, Vibration Sound Therapy, Biowell Readings. These may or may not include videos and texts sent via email, phone, or be available on an online site.
6. The client understands and agrees that the service fee in nonrefundable. The business entity offering these coaching/energy healing/spiritual intuitive reading and consulting sessions/ VST (Vibrational Sound Therapy)/ Biowell reading services is Pachamama Wisdom LLC. Any concerns shall be limited under the terms and agreement, terms of services of Pachamama Wisdom LLC.
7. The client understands and agrees that his/her sessions or stories, or Biowell readings remain confidential BUT may be used for legal, emergency as well as educational or informational purposes such as in published books, lectures, and other educational or informational outlets provided that some details may be altered and their names not mentioned to maintain privacy.
8. Except as expressly provided in this agreement, Pachamama Wisdom LLC makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall Pachamama Wisdom LLC and it's owners or affiliates, employees, contractors and subcontractors be liable to the Client for any indirect, consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the client may incur, Pachamama Wisdom LLC's entire liability under this agreement, and the client’s exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the client to Pachamama Wisdom LLC under this agreement for all services rendered.
9. If a dispute arises out of this agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the client and Pachamama Wisdom LLC agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to 30 days after notice is given. If the dispute is not resolved and the event of legal action, Pachamama Wisdom LLC shall be entitled to recover attorney’s fees and court costs from the other party should the ruling be favorable to Pachamama Wisdom LLC. Any disputes or legal action taken should only be addressed and limited to Pachamama Wisdom LLC.
10. Pachamama Wisdom LLC reserves the right to cancel all services without refund should the client act or conduct actions which places anyone’s safety or well-being in jeopardy or immediate peril.
11. The client/legal guardian has read, understood, accepts, and agrees to all terms set forth in this document.
12. The client/legal guardian is of legal age and of sound mind, responsible, and independent to this document. The legal guardian or the person in charge of the client’s legal care and well-being understands that all terms set forth in this document applies to both the client and the legal guardian.
13. By subscribing to our newsletter, offers or services, or purchasing andy products of services, the subscriber or purchaser agrees to recieve emails from us. We will not knowingly communicate/publish/spread or give away your address or any personal identity information. The subscribers or purchaser will be able to change or be removed from receiving the emails from us upon receipt of information for the change requested. We reserve the sole right to remove the emails that are deemed to be fake, abusive, or inappropirate.